Tri-County Cradle to Career Collaborative (TCCC) welcomes applications for the position of Communications and Administration Associate, available immediately. This position is part-time, working 10-20 hours per week, and reports directly to the Director of Communications and Operations. The work schedule will be based on the needs of the Director and TCCC staff.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communications: Draft content for website, social media, newsletters, reports and press releases.
- Fundraising: Confidentially maintain database of partners and donors, and draft grant applications and donor letters.
- Meeting Coordination: Schedule meetings, prepare agendas and materials, track attendance and draft minutes for various meetings.
- Event Planning: Draft and send invitations, track RSVPs, prepare nametags and order supplies.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, and new ones may be assigned at any time, with or without notice.
- Associate degree or higher, or equivalent previous work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable attention to detail, integrity, organization and administration skills in prior work.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced office environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required; proficiency in WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Contact: Send resume and three writing samples to Ashley Heffernan, Director of Communications and Operations, at Ashley@TriCountyCradleToCareer.org.
About Tri-County Cradle to Career Collaborative
Tri-County Cradle to Career Collaborative (TCCC) is a community-wide movement in Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester counties, South Carolina, focused on improving the quality of life of its citizens and its workforce through education. Using data and focused community collaboration across a continuum from “cradle-to-career,” TCCC serves as a catalyst for widespread, systemic change, with the ultimate goal of increased success and economic prosperity for all.
Click here to view a PDF of this job description.